terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2015

Nebulosidades auditivas (26)


Vanishing Point - New Order


Grow up children, don't you suffer at the hands of one another
If you like a sleeping demon, listen can you hear him weeping
Tears of joy and tears of sorrow; He buys love to sell tomorrow

My life ain't no holiday, I've been through the point of no return
I've seen what a man can do, I've seen all the hate of a woman too

Feel your heartbeat lose the rhythm; He can't touch the world we live in
Life is short but love is strong; There lies a hope that I have found
And if you try you'll find it too; Remember why I'm telling you

My life ain't no holiday; I've been through the point of no return
I've seen what a man can do; I've seen all the hate of a woman too
And they gave him away, like in ' Whistle Down The Wind'
By the look on his face; He never gave in.

_________
(*) Whistle in the wind - "Try unsuccessfully to influence something that cannot be changed".


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário